description

A Sexy swimwear, bathing suit or Sexy Bikinis is an item of clothing designed to be worn for swimming. Women's swimsuits are generally either one-pieces, two-piece, bikinis, sling bikini, monokini, pretzel suit, Tankini, G-string, T-back, stringbodys, halter-necks, maillots, plunge fronts or thongs.

Swimsuits can be skin-tight or loosely fitting and range from garments designed to preserve as much modesty as possible to garments designed to reveal as much of the body as possible without actual nudity. They are often lined with a fabric that prevents them from becoming transparent when wet.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kourtney Kardashian’s ‘Shape’ Magazine Reveal!


Hi dolls! I recently did an amazing shoot with Shape Magazine for their June cover story and I can finally reveal the cover!! I am so honored to be their June cover girl. After having Mason it definitely took a lot of hard work to get my body back to the way it had been before the pregnancy, but I’m glad that now I get to share all my tips and experiences with other young moms.